Aw man. Left it too late again…
October’s been a crazy month. In spite of two major deadlines looming, I went to Japan for two weeks, which was awesome! More on that when I have time to upload a thousand pictures of temples and deer and stuff.
As my deadlines seem a lot closer on this side of the trip (and my birthday—I’m 33 now, righteous), here’s a quick update of things I’ve been doing:
- I’m now a regular contributor over at Pornokitch.com! This is super exciting. Now my posts have my name beside them, like this, my latest Roald Dahl blog on his short stories. Roald Dahl hated beards. Who knew?
- Speaking of Pornokitsch, I had a new short story go up over there. Co-authored with Jesse Bullington, it’s called “Four Seasons in the Floating World™“. You can also buy it for 99 whole cents and read it on your e-reader.
- In other news, I’ll be editing the 4th issue of Lazy Fascist Review, which won’t come out until a year from now. Guidelines and stuff when I have them. It’ll be some kind of Lovecraft theme, but I’ll probably narrow the scope when I have a minute to think on it.
- I wrote a short piece on doing my tri for Josh Vogt’s ongoing blog series Write Strong.
- I blind submitted a short story for the first time in several… years? And it was accepted! More details as I can share them.
That’s about it. Except… am I forgetting something?
Oh! That’s right!
One week from tomorrow…
What could it be??